Friday, December 7, 2012

Review: Take a Bow





This story is told from four points of view: Emme, Sophie, Ethan and Carter. Going into the book I was wary of this because I didn’t think the book would be easy to follow. Elizabeth Eulberg has done an amazing job weaving together this story. She has flawlessly executed the shift of view from person to person in a way that leaves no holes. I was able to follow along pretty easily and felt that nothing got lost in the shuffle. This story was short and sweet. I personally loved it. I was able to connect to the characters, feel their pain and heartache while also wanting to punch one of the characters along the way. This book shows what some people will do to scrape their way to the top and lets you reflect on your own friendships.
This story was one that I was racing to finish and I couldn’t put it down! It’s one of those books where you fall in love with the characters and aren’t ready to let them go at the end of the story… or at least most of them… This story was a breath of fresh air and I, personally, would love to read more about these characters. 
Published April 1, 2012 

Buy it now through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and The Book Depository

Follow the author on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this book sounds too cute! I'm glad that you liked it. I've read some books by her, so maybe this one will be worth the read. Terrific review, Stephanie! (:

    Loves,
    Megan@The Book Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great read! The only book I had read by the author was "Prom and Prejudice" before I had read this. I have loved both books, so I'm definitely a fan:) haha

      Delete